banner

Sunday 13 November 2011

APPRECIATION 1

ASSALAMUALAIKUM….
            Alhamdulillah and praise be to Might Allah for His Blessing on me for me to finish this KKB for Biology with success. In this KKB, I make major in Biology. I faced a lot of challenge and I must elapse to finish this KKB.

          I want to thank to all lecturer that involve in this program finish this KKB with his help. I also want to thank to En. XXXXXXX, Biology lecturer give advice and correct my mistake. He give me opportunity to me to finish my KKB.

          I also want to thank to Chief Science Department xxxxxxx  give guidance and advice to me.

          I want to thank to management of library xxxxxx Pahat because help me in borrow book, to friend that help me, I want to say thank you very much.

Thank You

                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment